Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Introduction!

Hello Hello! This is my very first post on this brand new blog. I've been wanting to make one for some time and this is me finally getting my butt in gear and doing it! So I guess I'll tell you a few things about myself:

 My name is Angela, I'm 21 and I live in Iowa. I work two jobs, still live with my parents and nephew, although hopefully not for too much longer.

 I have a super cute boyfriend named Dustin, we've been dating for 3 and a half years now. He's a big, cuddly sweetheart.

I'm a big Pokemon fanatic, as you can tell from the only tattoo I have...so far. I like Eevee because of all the different paths it can take in the game, it has such an array of possibilities for things it can evolve into.

I plan on using this as a blog for all my interests, from photography to fashion to interior design to food and everything in between! I'll be updating from my iPhone mostly, as my computer rarely works, but eventually I plan on getting a new computer to update from more often. If you like the stuff I post, spread the word!

Thank you for reading!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment