Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hey there everyone! Sorry I've been away for quite a while. I can no longer get my laptop to work at all so I'm updating from my phone now just because I want to blog so badly!

I want to know if anyone is actually reading this blog so if anyone is out there please let me know and spread the word! I want to start doing interviews, reviews, and even more fun stuff so I'd love to hear what you are interested in reading and seeing so I can start making this blog more interactive and fun!

I've been playing dress up a lot on my days off lately and mixing and matching a lot of my clothes to make new outfits. It's been so much fun and I've been getting tons of compliments! I also bought a pair of Sailor Moon suspenders recently that I plan on rocking quite often :)

I also bought fabric recently and I'm going to get back into the sewing arena. Not only making my own clothes, but finding cheap thrifted items and making them more fashionable and "wearable." Hopefully when I actually have some items I may start a shop on Etsy to sell things! How exciting!

If any of you have Instagram, you should definitely follow me- angelaatrocious, you'll be able to keep up with me a lot better since I probably won't post from my phone too much, hopefully I'll be able to get a new computer after all my doctor bills are paid off!

Thanks for reading, have a stellar day!

No comments:

Post a Comment